Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
3 results for: Abbott and Costello
William “Bud” Abbott and Lou Costello were vaudeville comedians who became famous in radio, film, and television as Abbott and Costello. In 1938, they performed Who’s on First, a...
The amazing Ella Fitzgerald, in her first screen role, singing A Tisket a Tasket from Abbott and Costello’s Ride Em Cowboy. There are more great singing performances in Abbott...
Nothing gets you moving quite like boogie woogie and the Andrews Sisters were brilliant at it. Here they are in a 1941 clip from Abbott and Costello’s Buck Privates. (Loved having both kids...