Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: Ella Fitzgerald
From the 1976 Grammys, scat singing music legends Ella Fitzgerald & Mel Tormé answer the question: What is Jazz? Watch more of Fitzgerald's brilliance
From The Ed Sullivan Show on March 7, 1965, (the video seems to be incorrectly dated as being from 1960), watch Ella Fitzgerald perform with Duke Ellington: It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing). ...a ...
The amazing Ella Fitzgerald, in her first screen role, singing A Tisket a Tasket from Abbott and Costello’s Ride Em Cowboy.
The kid should (really) see this: Ella Fitzgerald scat singing on stage in 1969. Update: Watch more Ella and more scat singing, and read about how this video and first post launched The Kid Should See This. Bonu...