Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: The Nutcracker
The mechanical version of a glass harp, called a glass armonica, was invented by none other than Benjamin Franklin in 1761. Also, a new word for us: hydrodaktulopsychicharmonica — harmoni...
The Nutcracker’s Sugar Plum Fairy played on a Glass Harp. Performers Anna and Arkadiusz Szafraniec, called Glass Duo, have more videos on their site. There are more glass harps playing in the archives. Vi...