Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: dizzy gillespie
American jazz trumpeter, bandleader, composer and occasional singer Dizzy Gillespie peforms Salt Peanuts live on stage, likely at the Ontario Place Forum in Toronto, circa 1971. We love the fun audience warm up in the...
A short clip of three songs performed on Italian television in 1960: Tour de Force and Manteca by Dizzy Gillespie on trumpet, Leo Wright on alto sax, Junior Mance on piano, Art Davis on bass and Teddy Stewart on drums...
Dizzy Gillespie and the Electric Mayhem perform “St. Louis Blues” on The Muppet Show, episode 413. It aired in the U.S. on February 28, 1980. Next, watch more muppets. Updated video.