Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
How is a drinking bird like a heat engine? In this video from Engineer Guy Bill Hammack, we can see how this famous drinking/dipping bird toy "exploits a temperature difference to convert heat energy to a pressure dif...
Behold engineer Aliaksei Zholner's working V8 engine, made entirely with paper (and he notes, "some scotch tape on valves to eliminate friction"). At 32 x 24 x 27 mm, it is tiny, as is this paper throttle: Zho...
In this promotional video series from General Electric, GE Masterclass with Baratunde Thurston, we go behind the scenes of GE's Global Research Center to explore engineering marvels, like how a freight locomotive work...