Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Across the planet, humans eat on average between 1 and 2.7 kilograms of food a day, and every last scrap makes its way through the digestive system. Comprised of ten organs covering nine meters, this is one of the mos...
The bacteria in our guts can break down food the body can’t digest, produce important nutrients, regulate the immune system, and protect against harmful germs. And while we can’t control all the factors that go into m...
Every gut microbe has a job to do. Find out who these millions of different microbes are and what their jobs are within the ecosystem that is you, from the wonderful TEDEd: You Are Your Micro...