Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
"One of the most renowned and influential opera singers of the 20th century," Greek-American soprano Maria Callas, performs Giacomo Puccini's O mio babbino caro, a clip from a 1960s era concert at Théâtre des Champs-E...
A short clip of three songs performed on Italian television in 1960: Tour de Force and Manteca by Dizzy Gillespie on trumpet, Leo Wright on alto sax, Junior Mance on piano, Art Davis on bass and Teddy Stewart on drums...