Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
From the Ikeguchi Laboratory in their pursuit of studying nonlinear chaotic dynamics, watch as 100 metronomes synchronize to the exact same timing. The key is the surface that the metronomes are on: a hanging platform...
Like an actor's script, a sheet of music instructs a musician on what to play (the pitch) and when to play it (the rhythm). Sheet music may look complicated, but once you've gotten the hang of a few simple elements li...
A physics demonstration from the Ikeguchi Laboratory in Japan: Exactly 32 metronomes unite in synchronous play with no help from human hands. And there’s simple physics at the heart of it. When the arm of any...