Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: MIT Media Lab
Optically transparent glass printing. A brand new glass 3D printing process called G3DP has been developed through the teamwork of the Mediated Matter group at the MIT Media Lab, MIT's Mechanical Engineering Departmen...
Here's an excellent idea for your DIY projects: Make sticky actuators! These particular actuators -- motors that convert energy into motion -- are small, inflatable pouches that are custom-printed in thermoplastic...
ZeroN, a project by Jinha Lee, Rehmi Post, and Hiroshi Ishii at MIT’s Media Lab: What if materials could defy gravity, so that we could leave them suspended in mid-air? ZeroN is a physical and digital inte...