Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
How do musicians know what notes to play and for how long each note lasts? How do the notes and beats mix to make music? From Classical Minnesota Public Radio‘s Class Notes series, learn about note duration and rhythm...
The next time you're listening to your favorite song or piece of music, try listening for the pauses within it. Those pauses are musical rests, and they're just as important to the music as the musical notes are. You ...