Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: pitcher plant
Luring insects into its pools of digestive juices, then dissolving the bugs into "amino acids, peptides, phosphates, ammonium and urea, from which the plant obtains its mineral nutrition," the Pitcher Plant is famousl...
In this episode of NOVA’s Gross Science, Anna Rothschild introduces us to the carnivorous fanged pitcher plant (Nepenthes Bicalcarata) that preys on unsuspecting insects, but has a special relationship with one parti...