Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Second place winner of the Best Illusion of the Year Contest 2016, this is the Ambiguous Cylinder Illusion by mathematics professor Kokichi Sugihara of Meiji University in Tokyo, Japan. The direct views of the obj...
When you're wrapping a variety of shapes, it can be a challenge to wrap them neatly, but with a bit of measuring, thoughtful folding, and practice, your cuboid, pentahedron or equilateral triangular prism, cylinder, o...
The Penrose Rectangle is what’s known as an impossible object, an optical illusion that is drawn to look like a three-dimensional thing that could never actually exist. If it’s hard to see at first, cover ...
A Sesame Street classic: Circle to square to triangle to rectangle… but don’t stop there! Watch more videos about shapes and, of course, more Sesame Street.