Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: rubbing alcohol
To make a cloud in your mouth -- yes, this is a very cool trick that actually works with practice -- you'll need to make tiny water droplets in your mouth. Then up the pressure. Physics Girl Dianna Cowern demonstrates...
How do you make a cloud? On her show, Head Rush, Mythbuster’s Kari Byron demonstrates how clouds are formed by making one in a bottle. For this experiment, you can use a bicycle pump with a rubber stopper atta...