Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
For five months in 2015, a team of researchers drifted with polar ice, their ship tethered to an ice floe as they collected data to help them better understand how the loss of sea ice will affect the planet. The air a...
These hand-drawn flip books animate the top three goals of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. File under flip books and sports. What will you animate in your flipbook?
What makes a curveball curve? How do soccer players (or football players internationally) bend the ball in the air? Physics! It's specifically called The Magnus Effect, "the commonly observed effect in which a spinnin...
Bloopers by soccer-playing robots? Yes please! We loved watching the challenges faced by these little technological — and might I add, autonomous — wonders. The above footage is from Robocup 2010 (in Singa...