Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
When you're wrapping a variety of shapes, it can be a challenge to wrap them neatly, but with a bit of measuring, thoughtful folding, and practice, your cuboid, pentahedron or equilateral triangular prism, cylinder, o...
Can you cut a square from the center of a piece of paper with just one straight cut? Spoiler: YES, you can. In this Numberphile video, Manchester-based mathematician Dr. Katie Steckles demonstrates an idea that dates ...
A Sesame Street classic: Circle to square to triangle to rectangle… but don’t stop there! Watch more videos about shapes and, of course, more Sesame Street.