Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: walking fish
With pectoral fins that look like little feet, this "walking" Spotted Handfish was one of the first fish documented in Australian waters, and is not the only known handfish -- there are pink, red, and yellow species, ...
This amphibious fish is called a mudskipper and it uses its pectoral fins to walk on land, specifically mud. It also rolls, jumps, digs, excavates, socializes, fights for territory, and breathes...
Hemiscyllium halmahera, a newly-found species of bamboo shark or longtail carpet shark, has a rather unusual way of getting around — perhaps not unusual for land animals like us, but definitely unusu...