Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: woolly mammoth
Peel back the pavement of a grand old city like London and you can find just about anything, from a first-century Roman fresco to a pair of medieval ice skates—even an elephant’s tooth. As one of Europe’s oldest capit...
Farmer James Bristle discovered the remains of a woolly mammoth in his newly acquired soy field near Chelsea, Michigan. In this video from the University of Michigan, you can see the skull and tusks being lifted from ...
An almost-complete skeleton of a Mammoth has been found in an ancient Roman excavation site about 19 miles outside of Paris. It’s thought to be between 100,000 to 200,000 years old. ...