Travel around the world with 28 traditional potato dishes presented by Food Insider: “Since 8000 BC, humans have cultivated potatoes. Easy to grow in most climates, potatoes are part of diets across the globe. From pairings with fried onions and red chilies in Bangladesh to cheese curds and gravy in Canada…”
Learn a bit about Ecuador’s llapingachos, Jordan’s potato kibbeh, Pakistan’s aloo pakora, Indonesia’s perkedel, and other delicious traditional potato meals.
Then watch these related food videos:
• How Does It Grow? Potatoes
• Sweet potato vs. yam: What’s the difference?
• How to peel potatoes quickly and easily
• What Does the World Eat for Breakfast?
• Glowing Oobleck! How to make magic mud