Former competitive cyclist Dave Herr is known for his ddangerous ddave trail videos on YouTube and Instagram. Thanks to his helmet cam, we can ride along with him on a mountain bike trail marked for those with “Beyond Expert” skills, an Iron Mountain trail in British Columbia, Canada.
It’s not only beautiful and challenging, but it’s also a bit treacherous and neglected in spots. He writes:
When you’re driving through a small mountain town and only have time for one lap, you might as well choose the hardest one.
Luckily, Herr has had a lot of practice.
Watch these mountain biking videos next:
• Rachel Atherton’s downhill mountain biking victory at Vallnord
• Danny MacAskill rides The Slabs of Dubh Ridge
• Frames of Mind: Tricks visualized by freestyle mountain biker Matt Jones
• Brandon Semenuk’s unReal mountain bike ride in one 3 minute shot
• Renegades of Bike Culture or How Mountain Biking Was Invented
via The Awesomer.
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.