What would birds look like if they had human arms and hands like something out of Roald Dahl’s The Magic Finger? Would they play guitar or carry umbrellas? Would they wave their arms at their friends? Would they take selfies?
The birds with arms photoshop trend started around 2009 on a dedicated community Tumblr and has since become a popular theme on other social networks. This short curlykidlife video uses animated effects to bring these amusements to life.
And here are a few more from other creators:
Watch these live-action + animation videos next:
• Carnegie Hall’s Ensemble ACJW: 43 Cartoon Theme Songs
• The Secret World of Stuff
• Le Carnaval des Animaux by Camille Saint-Saëns
• ‘Around the Block’ with street artist David Zinn
• Aug(De)Mented Reality by Marty Cooper aka Hombre_McSteez
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.