You don’t need a bubble wand to make bubbles. You don’t even need two sticks and a long string. You can make bubbles with a good bubble solution and your hands.
In this 2014 video by bubble artist and circus arts performer Boaz Nir Shallom, aka Doctor Bubble of BubblingLTD.com, bubbles bounce from hand to hand. Shallom narrates instructions as he demonstrates.
Watch these bubble videos next:
• Why can water drops pass through a soap bubble?
• The Bubble Artist: Su Chung Tai (蘇仲太)
• Sugiyama Brothers – The Happy Bubblemakers
• How to make an inverted bubble
• How bubble engineer Melody Yang makes mind-blowing bubbles