You don’t need a bubble wand to make bubbles. You don’t even need two sticks and a long string. You can make bubbles with a good bubble solution and your hands.
In this 2014 video by bubble artist and circus arts performer Boaz Nir Shallom, aka Doctor Bubble of BubblingLTD.com, bubbles bounce from hand to hand. Shallom narrates instructions as he demonstrates.
Watch these bubble videos next:
• Why can water drops pass through a soap bubble?
• The Bubble Artist: Su Chung Tai (蘇仲太)
• Sugiyama Brothers – The Happy Bubblemakers
• How to make an inverted bubble
• How bubble engineer Melody Yang makes mind-blowing bubbles
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.