Can Wild Parrots Solve Puzzles? Parrots are famous for their intelligence. Sulphur-crested cockatoos are particularly notorious for their curiosity and their ability to cause exploratory destruction to human-made structures in the cities where they live.
Bonus Kookaburra cameo, too.
Watch more smart bird videos on TKSST:
• Goffin’s cockatoos try to create tools to reach a treat
• A wild crow solves a puzzle in 8 parts
• Kea parrots understand probabilities
• The smart New Zealand Kea
• More Evidence Birds Can Count: Where’d that other mealworm go?
via Laughing Squid.