Can Wild Parrots Solve Puzzles? Parrots are famous for their intelligence. Sulphur-crested cockatoos are particularly notorious for their curiosity and their ability to cause exploratory destruction to human-made structures in the cities where they live.
Bonus Kookaburra cameo, too.
Watch more smart bird videos on TKSST:
• Goffin’s cockatoos try to create tools to reach a treat
• A wild crow solves a puzzle in 8 parts
• Kea parrots understand probabilities
• The smart New Zealand Kea
• More Evidence Birds Can Count: Where’d that other mealworm go?
via Laughing Squid.
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.