YouTube pianist AtinPiano mixes the 1914 Christmas classic Carol of the Bells by Ukrainian composer Mykola Leontovych with the 2019 theme song for The Mandalorian by Swedish composer Ludwig Göransson. The piano mashup, Carol Of The Mandalorian, is visualized with animated light.
AtinPiano specializes in videogame and movie soundtrack piano covers. This space western + holiday music video is the second of a relatively new annual tradition for the YouTuber: Creating piano mashups of Star Wars themes with Carol of the Bells.
Last year’s mashup featured the Imperial March:
Watch more mashups, piano performances, and music visualizations on TKSST, including:
• Classical piano music comes alive with light visualizations
• Bach, Prelude in C-sharp major, WTC I, BWV 848, animated
• Classical Music Mashup: 57 tunes from 33 composers
• Andy Fillebrown’s Audiosculptures: Flight of the Bumblebee
• An illuminated visualization of Bach’s The Well-Tempered Clavier
• Animated Sheet Music: Confirmation and Au Privave by Charlie Parker
via The Awesomer.