Not only does this Tasty recipe video share how to make churros at home, but it also provides a bit of history about the unknown origin of this deep-fried pastry and explores a few pitfalls when making them.
Why three eggs? Vanilla and cinnamon options? What happens if you don’t use the recommended oil temperature? Learn a few extra details about why this recipe works the way it works.
Bonus: After you roll it in crunchy cinnamon sugar, try dipping it in cayenne-spiced chocolate dipping sauce. They share how to make that, too.
Try these recipes next on TKSST:
• Microwave cupcakes in a mug, an easy chemistry experiment
• How To Be A Better Baker with Kiano Moju
• The magic formula for Milk Bar’s strawberry-lemon cake truffles
• Simple summertime blueberry (or almost any fruit) crumble
• Four levels of chocolate chip cookies: From amateur to food scientist