Dubai-based first-person-view (FPV) drone videographer André Larsen is one of the few filmmakers with commercial work that permits filming this close to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building on the planet.
The short yet incredible video above, FPV Dive Burj Khalifa Top to Bottom, is a fantastic example of this rare access. See what the drone sees as it plummets 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) down the side of the Burj’s 163 floors.
Watch these related drone and skyscraper videos next:
• Burj Khalifa: The tech behind the world’s tallest building
• Will there ever be a mile-high skyscraper?
• A drone tour of the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force
• Jetman Yves Rossy flies over Dubai
• The Geldingardalsgos eruption in Fagradalsfjall: Daring drone and time-lapse videos
• Felix Baumgartner’s supersonic freefall from 128k
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.