This year we have had amazing winter weather, last year there basically was no snow or sub-zero temperatures where I live in South-Western Finland. First day of filming it was -14 C, 2 m/s wind, second day -20 C, 2 m/s wind. The wind wasn’t too much of a problem as I had a little bit of shelter from it.
Watch these magnet, levitation, and bubble videos next:
• Soap, water and corn syrup bubbles freezing
• Frozen bubbles: Ice crystals form on bubbles in real time
• The Meissner Effect: How to levitate a neodymium magnet
• Quantum Levitation: A mind-blowing demonstration and explanation
• Dropping a neodymium magnet through a thick copper pipe
via The Awesomer.
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.