Turn the sound up, then sit back and relax for footage of geysers and springs in Yellowstone National Park. This National Geographic video shares real-time, slow-motion, and hyper-lapse shots of steam, spouting water, dripping icicles, and bubbling mud pots.
Also documented with video and sound: Avalanches, snowy mountaintops, rivers, rainbows, and rainbow springs.
Watch these Yellowstone and geophysics videos next:
• The Geysers of Yellowstone National Park in action
• The Grand Prismatic Spring
• How do Yellowstone Bison survive harsh winters?
• Why do we need national parks?
• Dancing Mud: the bubbling mud pots in Rotorua, New Zealand
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.