Turn the sound up, then sit back and relax for footage of geysers and springs in Yellowstone National Park. This National Geographic video shares real-time, slow-motion, and hyper-lapse shots of steam, spouting water, dripping icicles, and bubbling mud pots.
Also documented with video and sound: Avalanches, snowy mountaintops, rivers, rainbows, and rainbow springs.
Watch these Yellowstone and geophysics videos next:
• The Geysers of Yellowstone National Park in action
• The Grand Prismatic Spring
• How do Yellowstone Bison survive harsh winters?
• Why do we need national parks?
• Dancing Mud: the bubbling mud pots in Rotorua, New Zealand