When a forest paradise is paved over and replaced by a city full of people, the local animals have to figure out how to adapt. “It isn’t just things to eat that Hedgehog, Wild Boar, and the other animals encounter,” summarizes the Berlin International Film Festival. “There are people there too and they all seem to have their troubles and woes.”
“Somebody’s keys fall down the drain, a ball gets stuck in a tree, a child cries, or the bathroom is dirty. No problem for the animals. Hedgehog fetches the keys, Bird gets the ball, and Raccoon cleans the bath until it shines.”
With hard work, collaboration, and the leadership of a small hedgehog, the resolute group of animals devises a plan to earn money by helping people and hopefully find their way back to happiness.
Watch these handpicked videos next:
• Why do wild hamsters thrive in Vienna’s graveyards?
• Why are there so many pigeons?
• These cute baby turtles want their lake back
• “I Built a Wildlife Pond – here’s what happened.”
• The Peace of Wild Things by Wendell Berry, animated
• The Natural World, Joy, and Human Becoming, an On Being animation