“I wanted to keep this one quick and simple for those that have only five minutes to spare or have a short attention span,” he quips on Instagram. Su has worked at Pixar for over a decade, with credits on films like Coco, Inside Out, Toy Story 3 and 4, and Onward.
If you post your drawing of this beloved character, tag your art with the #drawwithpixar hashtag.
Watch more drawing tutorials on TKSST, including:
• How to draw Tigger and Winnie the Pooh
• Learn how to draw Totoro in one minute
• Pardon My Dust – Dynamic Sketching with Peter Han
• How to draw a Penrose Rectangle & other impossible objects
• The intricate, temporary chalk animals of Philippe Baudelocque
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.