This five-point origami star is a papercraft treat with sharp points and crisp folds. And it’s relatively easy to make. How do you do it? This Easy Paper Crafts video demonstration is one of many that can be found online.
The first steps transform the square paper into a pentagon. The following steps provide the star’s five points. Hit pause after every step to keep up with the creasing and folding.
Then watch and make more origami with these videos:
• Fold an Origami Jumping Frog in 13 Easy Steps
• Make a ‘3 minute origami butterfly’
• Paper Folding with Matt Shlian and Sesame Street
• How To Make a Hexaflexagon: The Definitive Guide
• Engineering with Origami
• Folding an origami knight from a single sheet of paper, a time-lapse
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.