Learn how to regrow 14 store-bought vegetables and herbs with Jag Singh of Daisy Creek Farms in California. Which veggies and herbs does he include? Here’s the list:
Vegetables to regrow include: 1. Ginger, 2. Green onion, 3. Garlic, 4. Potatoes, 5. Carrot tops, 6. Lettuce, 7. Leeks, and 8. Celery.
Herbs to regrow from cuttings include: 9. Basil, 10. Mint, 11. Rosemary, 12. Oregano, 13. Sage, and 14. Thyme.
Related food videos and growing videos include the How Does It Grow? series and these:
• Love Food Hate Waste: Solutions for reducing food waste
• Time-lapse radish seeds sprouting
• Aeroponic vertical farming: No soil and 90% less water
• Why do carrots taste sweeter in the winter?
• Brooklyn’s Eagle Street Rooftop Farm