See some of the largest known sea creatures, both extant and extinct, as they dutifully swim by a scuba diver in this 11 and a half minute animation by the Goji Center YouTube channel. Megamouth shark, basking shark, orca, helicoprion, colossal squid, megalodon, mosasaur, giant squid, blue whale, lion’s mane jellyfish… 31 animals in total.
Watch more size comparisons and these related marine life videos next:
• Basking Shark, a gentle giant with a piano-sized mouth
• Fossil Sharks – The Brain Scoop
• A human-sized barrel jellyfish near Cornwall
• How did blue whales get so big?
• What is the Biggest Organism on Earth?
via The Awesomer.
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.