“Play in the park, spin me around. Pick me up if I fall down. Make my tea, wash my clothes, brush my hair, wipe my nose. These kinds of things my parents do. Whoever cares for you, I guess they do, too.
“Love is the glue that sticks us together, and whatever the weather, they’ll love me forever. So when it’s time for bed, and they kiss me good night, I know I’m safe at home and everything’s alright…”
Love is Love. Sing along with this celebration of all kinds of modern families with the UK-based team at Hopster.
Watch these related musical videos for all ages next:
• Right On Tracks: Music videos that encourage kindness, inclusion, and empathy
• Celebrating Mister Rogers with a musical Google Doodle
• Dinosaurs In Love by Fenn Rosenthal
• Three Primary Colors by Sesame Street & OK Go
• Eat Your Rainbow, a vocabulary-packed sing-along song
• Rainbow Connection, a 2020 performance by Kermit the Frog
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.