Doubt, uncertainty, and feeling lost can be constant companions on the road to creativity. On today’s Making Space, let’s make a map that reminds us that it’s okay to feel lost sometimes, and encourages us to keep going and ask for help when we need it.
Robinson is also giving away a copy of a book that he illustrated, the one that inspired this video: Just in Case You Want to Fly by author Julie Fogliano. Comment on his Instagram post (not the video) while that contest is open.
Previously on TKSST: Exploring moods and creating rain-themed stamp art with Christian Robinson.
Then watch these related videos:
• Helen Ahpornsiri’s intricate pressed fern illustrations
• Making art with everyday objects: Christoph Niemann
• Hand cutting an intricate paper leaf stencil
• easy paper card pop-up tutorials for kids
• Irving Harper: Works in Paper