It can be nerve-wracking to do something new, but even more scary when you can’t communicate about that new experience. That’s what this Nervous dog is going through in this 2021 animation by CalArts student Charmaine Ang with music by Kanoa Ichiyanagi.
How will this anxious pup acclimate to doggy daycare?
Find Charmaine Ang on Instagram.
Then watch these handpicked videos on TKSST:
• Be Like Benji, an animated meditation series
• Joy and Heron
• Omelette by Madeline Sharafian
• How to keep calm under pressure: 3 quick tips
• How to transform nervous feelings into positive energy
• Telegraph Line (Nervous System), a 1979 Schoolhouse Rock animation