It can be nerve-wracking to do something new, but even more scary when you can’t communicate about that new experience. That’s what this Nervous dog is going through in this 2021 animation by CalArts student Charmaine Ang with music by Kanoa Ichiyanagi.
How will this anxious pup acclimate to doggy daycare?
Find Charmaine Ang on Instagram.
Then watch these handpicked videos on TKSST:
• Be Like Benji, an animated meditation series
• Joy and Heron
• Omelette by Madeline Sharafian
• How to keep calm under pressure: 3 quick tips
• How to transform nervous feelings into positive energy
• Telegraph Line (Nervous System), a 1979 Schoolhouse Rock animation
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.