“Professor Pardal” creates from recycled materials. Though he’s worked on motorcycles for over two decades, he is largely self-taught in his new ventures, figuring out the engineering behind his inventions as he builds.
Powered by heating river water with a wood fire in an old oil drum, this tricycle is loud and a bit fiddly, but it can also double as a meat smoker. He explains how it works in the highly-watched video below. Turn on closed-captioning for the translation from Portuguese.
Watch these related videos next:
• Erie Type A and B Steam Shovels from over 100 years ago
• Popcorn Under a Microscope
• Motorized Bath on Wheels
• Driving on Air – Inventor Raul Oaida and his LEGO car
• Making handmade Bamboocycles in Mexico City
• Havana Bikes: The resourceful bicycle culture of Havana, Cuba
h/t The Awesomer.