In a closing ceremony handoff between the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games (held in 2021) and those to be held in Paris in 2024, 128 professional and amateur performers work as one in an original routine created by choreographer Sadeck Waff.
The arm gesture dance moves are set to a piece titled Prologue by music video director and songwriter Woodkid, performed by the Orchestre National de France. The short was directed by Thibaut Charlut.
Watch these related videos next:
• Percussive thunderstorm simulations inspired by the Kearsney College Choir
• The Rolling Dance Chair, an omnidirectional, hands-free wheelchair
• Wrecking Crew Orchestra and their glowing dance costumes
• Dancing Professionally With Cerebral Palsy
• Dance Dance Noodlution, Noodle Loaf’s Movement Song
• Boy gets prosthetic hand made by 3-D printer
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.