Sheep move in patterns across roads, through pastures, and around feeding troughs in this sped-up drone footage by Haifa, Israel-based drone photographer Lior Patel. The flock, ranging from 1,000 to 1,700 sheep, was filmed with a DJI Mavic Pro 2 as they moved through the Peace Valley region of Yokneam.
Can you spot the herding dogs as they manage the sheep? From Colossal:
Each year, the sheep migrate up to seven kilometers from the valley to the outskirts of Ramot Menashe with the help of shepherds Mustafa Tabash, Mahmoud Kaabiyah, Eyal Morgan, and Dan Goldfinger and a few border collies, which you can see circling the edges of the flock and rounding up stragglers.
Watch more drone and sheep videos on TKSST:
• Hundreds of sheep move across New Zealand’s grasslands
• Fly over a herd of reindeer near Kautokeino, Norway
• How woolly sweaters are made
• Newborn Valais blacknose lambs at Windfold Farm
• A blue whale lunges for krill
• Swarming monarchs and a hummingbird spy cam