What does it take to sink a LEGO boat? It depends on the size and build of the boat, and the method used to sink it.
This Brick Technology video puts seven LEGO boats to the test against six increasingly effective boat-sinking LEGO machines: a cannon, a vortex, a wave machine, a catapult, a water pump, and a crane.
Which machine will bring down the most boats? And what method will bring down the biggest boat in the group?
Previously from Brick Technology: Can a LEGO car roll downhill forever?
Plus, watch these LEGO challenges and wave videos:
• Modifying a climbing LEGO car design for 15 obstacles
• Ten movable LEGO bridges in action
• Making a LEGO car cross longer and longer gaps
• French frigate Latouche-Treville battling rough seas
• The SUSTAIN Lab’s Hurricane in a Box
• Demonstration of the FloWave Ocean Simulator