No words are said in this five-and-a-half-minute video, and yet there is a lot of communication… between two toads.
Titled “toad feeding session is surprisingly funny,” this quiet video appears to reveal that these two large toads do not want to share their mealworm lunch.
What are they thinking? What emotions do they seem to convey with each long look?
Watch these related videos next:
• Two Dogs Dining
• Dumpling Time! (만두먹방) – A Day of Us
• 10,000 mealworms devour a tomato, a Romanesco, & corn
• X-ray video: How hamsters fit food in their cheek pouches
• Capybaras nibbling on a huge pumpkin
• Surrounding a sleeping rabbit with dill
This Webby award-winning video collection exists to help teachers, librarians, and families spark kid wonder and curiosity. TKSST features smarter, more meaningful content than what's usually served up by YouTube's algorithms, and amplifies the creators who make that content.
Curated, kid-friendly, independently-published. Support this mission by becoming a sustaining member today.