In 2017, Maddie Moate and Greg Foot went on a delightful underwater adventure in Bali, Indonesia to search for animals that live in a coral reef. During the dive, they spot sharks, turtles, giant sea cucumbers, and more. Their information-filled video is especially for toddlers and early elementary-age kids.
Moate recently shared a second video from their trip. In it, they explore a shipwreck that has turned into an underwater wildlife habitat. The short was featured in the Coral Reefs & Kelp Forests episode of their live YouTube family science show Let’s Go Live!
They also spot a leaf scorpionfish, a map puffer, a blue starfish, either a sweetlips or black snapper, a clownfish, an anemone, a Moorish idol, an emperor angelfish, a mantis shrimp, a black feather star, a colorful nudibranch, a doughboy starfish, a different type of scorpionfish, and a hawksbill sea turtle.
Plus, go diving on TKSST with these videos:
• Malpelo: An Expedition, an underwater tour of an ecological wonder
• Cold water diving with an octopus and a wolf eel in 3D 360
• When Your Job Is Saving The Ocean | How She Works
• Turning Oil Rigs Into Reefs
• A human-sized barrel jellyfish near Cornwall