Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: coalescence cascade
Modern technologies like high speed cameras can allow us to see what was previously 'invisible' to the naked eye. This clip from Richard Hammond's Invisible Worlds provides two memorable slow motion examples: A speedy...
Directed & animated in watercolors by Sharon Liu, Geronimo! is a brief glimpse into the "epic movement we miss in every drop."
Coalescence cascade! Watch MIT’s high speed cameras capture drops of water hitting the surface of water at 10,000 frames a second — that’s 400 times faster than the human eye....
What is a coalescence cascade? When droplets of water contact the surface of water, it doesn't actually get absorbed straight away like you may think it does. What happens is it gradually bounces up and down until ...