Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: glass armonica
The glass armonica is truly one of the strangest musical instruments in the world. Invented by founding father Benjamin Franklin, the concept is the same as rubbing the tip of your finger around a wine glass to make a...
In this episode of Songs for Unusual Creatures, Michael Hearst visits the Frog Pod at the Atlanta Botanical Garden, and then collaborates with glass armonica player Cecilia Brauer on a new so...
The mechanical version of a glass harp, called a glass armonica, was invented by none other than Benjamin Franklin in 1761. Also, a new word for us: hydrodaktulopsychicharmonica — harmoni...