Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Since the 1995 confirmation of exoplanet 51 Pegasi b, the word exoplanet—a planet orbiting another star—has become a part of the vernacular. And thanks to technologies like the 2009-launched Kepler spacecraft, we've c...
The more we see other planets, the more the question comes into focus: Maybe we're the weird one? Decades of observing Earth from space has informed our search for signs of habitability and life on exoplanets and even...
The California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco has created a primer on NASA’s Kepler Mission. Kepler has found over 1200 planet candidates, 54 of them in the habitable or “Gol...