Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Topic: North Pole
Six men on dog sledges are in the record books for being the first to reach the geographic North Pole on April 6, 1909: Four Inuit guides named Egingwah, Ooqueah, Ootah, and Seeglo, and two long-time partners in explo...
If you're first learning about them, the Arctic and the Antarctic might be a bit confusing. Which one is which? Where are the penguins and where are the polar bears? Which is made of melting ice and which is a desert?...