Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
A neodymium magnet cube sits on a surface of yttrium barium copper oxide—YBa2Cu3O7, nicknamed YBCO—inside the bottom of a styrofoam cup. A small amount of liquid nitrogen is poured slowly over the YBCO. As it cools, t...
What happens when you put a cooled superconductor, in this case, a YBa2Cu3O7 ceramic disk, into a tiny pumpkin and then place them both onto some neodymium magnets? Levitating pumpkin! In this Ri Channel video, su...
Because Möbius strips and superconductivity are two awesome things that really must be combined, please watch this Levitating Superconductor on a Möbius strip video from the fabulous Ri Channel team.
Quantum levitation. “Superconductivity locked in space,” a phenomenon known as quantum trapping. You can see more details in this Quantum Levitation video by Quantum Researcher Boaz Almog: Mind. Blo...