Not finding what you're looking for? A few suggestions:
• Fewer words might give better results. Look up cats instead of funny cats.
• No need to search with the words videos or for kids included.
• Use related words: If searching for iceberg isn't working, try ice or glacier.
• Is everything spelled correctly?
• Browsing topics might help, too!
Thanks to a team of researchers at the Freiburger Institute for Musician's Medicine, we get to watch this real-time MRI scan of baritone Michael Volle as he sings O Du, mein holder Abendstern (Oh thou, my fair evening...
Fascinating! See what your vocal cords (or larynx) look like when you’re speaking or making sounds. Your larynx is where pitch (musical tones) and volume are controlled. You can also mak...